From Lylat Wiki, your source on Star Fox information. By Fans, for Fans.
Jump to navigationJump to search
Welcome to the one and only Lylat Wiki! We're a comprehensive Star Fox wiki that aims to cover the entire Star Fox series. Interested in helping out? Create an account and start editing!
We have 459 articles
of 4,283 pages
and 1,517 files
You are currently viewing the Krystal
These are tasks we need help with. On the left are continuous tasks that will always need work, while on the right are current tasks. They are the article(s), template(s), file(s), image(s) category(ies) or discussion(s) currently going on and we recommend you check them out.
- Current tasks
- Please help expand these vehicle-related stubs.
What's happening in the world of Star Fox?
Star Fox News
- September 25, 2021 - During the September 2021 Nintendo Direct earlier this week, Nintendo has announced the Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack service, and users who sign up for it will access an additional library of retro game titles that originally released for the Nintendo 64 and Sega Genesis/Mega Drive platforms. The service will launch circa late October, and Nintendo confirms that among the launch lineup of nine Nintendo 64 titles will include Star Fox 64 (NA/JP)/Lylat Wars (EU/AU).
- April 13, 2020 - It has been confirmed earlier today that Rick May, the actor who provided the English voices of Peppy Hare and Andross in the original release of Star Fox 64, has passed away due to complications after sustaining COVID-19. He was 80 years old.
- December 4, 2019 - Nintendo released an update video today announcing new classic titles for Nintendo Switch Online subscribers, set to release on December 12, 2019. Among the titles announced was the Super Nintendo Entertainment System title Star Fox 2, which technically never released for the console, but was released for the first time via the retro mini console the Super NES Classic Edition in 2017. In any case, Nintendo Switch users can finally play Star Fox 2 starting December 12.
- September 4, 2019 - During the Nintendo Direct presentation that was released today, Nintendo has confirmed that Nintendo Switch Online subscribers will finally be able to play a selection of Super Nintendo Entertainment System titles at no additional charge using the Super Nintendo Entertainment System - Nintendo Switch Online app, which will be available starting from tomorrow. In addition to this, Nintendo also confirmed a line-up of at least twenty Super NES titles that will be available at launch, which includes the original Star Fox, now playable on the Nintendo Switch. Fellow Super FX titles will also be available, such as Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island and Stunt Race FX, the latter being officially available for the first time as a retro re-release.
- December 7, 2018 - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is released!
- June 12, 2018 - During the Nintendo Direct: E3 2018 presentation, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate was revealed after being teased back in March 2018. It has been confirmed that game will feature every Super Smash Bros. veteran, including Fox, Falco, and Wolf. The characters will feature significant updates, including new Final Smashes, and their appearance will be based on their Star Fox Zero iterations. The game will launch for Nintendo Switch on December 7, 2018.
Lylat Wiki & NIWA News
- December 11th, 2022 - The Dragon Quest Wiki has been officially ousted as a member of the NIWA Network today, following a unanimous vote by our members. The ousting comes after inappropriate conduct by the wiki's new host, including repeated harassment and slurs towards our community members, and concluding they cannot be trusted to safeguard users' private information. This is not an indictment towards the rest of Dragon Quest Wiki's editors; we wish them the best moving forward.
- May 24th, 2021 - Our third Editor-in-Chief election is going on!
- May 10th, 2021 - NIWA has added a two new members earlier this month: The first is Dragalia Lost Wiki, a wiki about Nintendo's first original mobile game Dragalia Lost, an intellectual property borne off the mobile platforms which now has gained a significant following of its own merit. The second is Ukikipedia, a comprehensive wiki database about every technical aspect of the Nintendo 64's flagship title Super Mario 64 and its variant re-releases, a great resource for the hacking and modding scene wanting to create their own builds based on the game and its variants.
- May 03rd, 2021 - A revised wiki position is being proposed, please help us discuss it.
- March 14th, 2021 - After so many years, NIWA has added a new member yesterday: Xeno Series Wiki, a wiki about Monolith Soft's Xeno series of games, which include Nintendo's own Xenoblade Chronicles series, which is becoming one of Nintendo's more notable intellectual properties in recent years.
- September 27th, 2018 - Our 2nd election for the Editor-in-Chief position is open for Nominations.
A Featured System is yet to come, stick around until it does!
These websites are affiliated with Lylat Wiki. We recommend you check out these websites!
Sites that are part of our community
Pages that are run by members of the community, but are part of a larger site that is not.
Affiliates and other fansites
Star Fox fansites
Star Fox forums
These are links to standalone, Star Fox forums.
NIWA is a network of independent wikis focusing on various Nintendo franchises.