To include an image in a article, use the following syntax. Please note, bold text is required parameters, and italics text have additional conditions.
[[File:something.fif|some size|position|thumb|some caption]] where
- something.fif - is the file name, including file extention.
- some size - width or width x height in pixels. Defaults to actual size of image.
- position - left side, right side or center. Defaults to the left side, unless thumb is included.
- thumb - creates a thumb nail of the image. If position is not included, then it defaults to the right side.
- some caption - caption, when thumb is listed. If thumb isn't included, some caption is ignored.
In addition, File:something.fif must come first, and some caption must come last, while the other 3 may come in any order, between those three, if they are included at all.