Welcome to the Lylat Wiki, all about the Star Fox series! If you'd like to help out, please take a look at our community portal.
Lylat Wiki has been updated to MediaWiki version 1.35! If there are any lingering issues, please contact an administrator.
From Lylat Wiki, your source on Star Fox information. By Fans, for Fans.
(Redirected from Main Page)Jump to navigationJump to search
|Welcome to the one and only Lylat Wiki! We're a comprehensive Star Fox wiki that aims to cover the entire Star Fox series. Interested in helping out? Create an account and start editing!
We have 445 articles of 4,204 pages and 1,500 files.
|You are currently viewing the Fox theme.
What's happening in the world of Star Fox?
Star Fox News
- April 13, 2020 - It has been confirmed earlier today that Rick May, the actor who provided the English voices of Peppy Hare and Andross in the original release of Star Fox 64, has passed away due to complications after sustaining COVID-19. He was 80 years old.
- December 4, 2019 - Nintendo released an update video today announcing new classic titles for Nintendo Switch Online subscribers, set to release on December 12, 2019. Among the titles announced was the Super Nintendo Entertainment System title Star Fox 2, which technically never released for the console, but was released for the first time via the retro mini console the Super NES Classic Edition in 2017. In any case, Nintendo Switch users can finally play Star Fox 2 starting December 12.
- September 4, 2019 - During the Nintendo Direct presentation that was released today, Nintendo has confirmed that Nintendo Switch Online subscribers will finally be able to play a selection of Super Nintendo Entertainment System titles at no additional charge using the Super Nintendo Entertainment System - Nintendo Switch Online app, which will be available starting from tomorrow. In addition to this, Nintendo also confirmed a line-up of at least twenty Super NES titles that will be available at launch, which includes the original Star Fox, now playable on the Nintendo Switch. Fellow Super FX titles will also be available, such as Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island and Stunt Race FX, the latter being officially available for the first time as a retro re-release.
- December 7, 2018 - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is released!
- June 12, 2018 - During the Nintendo Direct: E3 2018 presentation, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate was revealed after being teased back in March 2018. It has been confirmed that game will feature every Super Smash Bros. veteran, including Fox, Falco, and Wolf. The characters will feature significant updates, including new Final Smashes, and their appearance will be based on their Star Fox Zero iterations. The game will launch for Nintendo Switch on December 7, 2018.
- June 23rd, 2017 - NIWA added a new member yesterday - it has been a long while: ARMS Institute, a wiki about the Nintendo Switch game ARMS. We do not know yet if ARMS will have any sequels and/or related new entries in the future, but it is amazing that a brand new IP from Nintendo could garner such a grand following and online community in a very short amount of time - enough to launch an independent wiki site about a sole game, at least. Due to the overwhelming success of the first game, it would not be surprising if Nintendo are planning to release more entries in their successful new IP after ARMS. This sounds familiar for some reason. By the way, Nintendo's last major new IP, Splatoon, is a getting a sequel next month.
- July 05th, 2015 - NIWA added a new member yesterday - it sure has been a while: Inkipedia, a wiki about the Wii U game Splatoon. We do not know yet if Splatoon will have any sequels and/or related new entries in the future, but it is amazing that a brand new IP from Nintendo could garner such a grand following and online community in a very short amount of time - enough to launch an independent wiki site about a sole game, at least. Due to the overwhelming success of the first game, it would not be surprising if Nintendo are planning to release more entries in their successful new IP after Splatoon.
A Featured System is yet to come, stick around until it does!
||NIWA is a network of independent wikis focusing on various Nintendo franchises.