I've given you a patrol spot, as I think you're doing pretty decently in what I've seen on ZW and here. Don't prove me wrong, now ;) If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.—Neo(Talk) 18:56, 10 August 2010 (PDT)
- Muhahahha mad with limited power! Thanks Justin, I'll be sure to ask, but so far I've been good taking templates/infoboxes from established articles and adapting them. PureLocke(User/Talk) 09:52, 11 August 2010 (PDT)
please check out something on my talk page.
Please check a post i made on my talk page: User_talk:Tacopill#Good_News.21
- I'm digging the Venomian color scheme. The "Area" section could also be "Missions" or have it's own section, depending on personal preference since several planets/areas make reappearances. Also "Bosses" should have a section, whither they end up getting their own pages is debatable. PureLocke(User/Talk) 15:23, 16 August 2010 (PDT)
- Cool, i picked a color scheme without knowing it. The colors are based off of the article i found on wikipedia, but it is cool that it has a name....Venomian. Anyway, you specificied that you wish to focus on SF64 articles, so here's your chance. Feel free to implement the changes you specified. If you feel the need to take it up with LW:Games, consider it done as i am currently the only member *hint-hint*. But that talk is best placed on the template's discussion page, so other people can see/read it as well. [Tacopill|(talk)] 15:44, 16 August 2010 (PDT).
- Well it looks like the planet Venom, not much else to call it on a Star Fox wiki. Right now I'm packing up for college, once I've moved my things back and hooked up my TV I'll be able play and write as I burn through missions, on the weekends and odd hours of weeknights anyway. I will sign up on the games group as well, I am already on the Characters wikigroup. Also, I can't add my name (Adem, yes, with an "E") to the Admin page, how is that done? PureLocke(User/Talk) 03:19, 17 August 2010 (PDT)
- Ah...that works. I was hoping it was an actual named color scheme....anyway. Thank you for joining LW:Games, and sounds like a plan for the college thing; just don't have it detract to much from school work :P. For the admin thing, you need to be an admin to edit it, as that's the protection level neo set it as. I will go and change it. [Tacopill|(talk)] 11:16, 17 August 2010 (PDT).
a conversation is going on!
Hey there is a conversation you may wish to part take in Template_talk:Character-cotm#October_2010_Suggestions. Before contributing to the conversation, please look at Template:Character-cotm. Thank you, [Tacopill|(talk)] 11:23, 12 September 2010 (PDT).
It's all okay. I do agree with you that some titles aren't that great, but some are pretty good.--TW 18:46, 13 September 2010 (PDT)
- Side Note:Do you guys mind having the conversation on one page.....there's nothing linking this to the other page, where the conversation began..... [Tacopill|(talk)] 18:57, 13 September 2010 (PDT).
- I am, under the same name. PureLocke(User/Talk) 04:57, 13 October 2010 (PDT)
When you get a chance....
When you get a chance, please check out these discussions:
Dear Staff member
We are currently reaching out to all of the Admins, 'crats, and other staff members to see who is still around. Please respond to this if you still wish to be part of the staff. If you no longer do wish it, then we thank you for your time and will remove you from your respective group(s). If you don't respond at all, then we will assume you are no longer interested, and will remove you anyway.
Thank you for your time, tacopill