- The following is text is made under the assumption that the system i propose on LW:5STBAFA have been approved by the community. If it does not get approved, please disregard.
I hereby request an independent reviewer (e.g., someone not heavily involved with the article's development, but may still be interested in article's that focus on Characters) to test the article under LW:Stubs standards. If approved, please inform me of the certification. If not approved, please post what is missing and what needs to be improved upon. Thank you for your time, [Tacopill|(talk)] 08:28, 5 September 2010 (PDT).
Might I ask exactly where it was stated that the Smash Bros. games are non canon? I know a lot of other places state them as non canon, but I've never heard of them being stated as such officially. I personally believe it would just be better to mention on the Smash Bros. games' pages and the character's Smash Bros. sections that the canonity of the games are unknown, but they are irrelevent to the overall Star Fox series either way, as mentioned here.--TW 12:48, 22 September 2010 (PDT)
- There's probably no official mention, but i will look around the internet. We could, if it was needed, Create templates similar to the one's found here: . [Tacopill|(talk)] 13:36, 22 September 2010 (PDT).
Does anyone else think it would make more sense to have galleries as seperate pages for important characters? It's just that a seperate page for images tends to look better then just a section. I can make one for Fox if an example is wanted.--TW 07:52, 9 October 2010 (PDT)
- I don't see it being a problem. But is there a better name for the page, like Fox McCloud/gallery or Gallery of Fox McCloud pictures. just a thought. [Tacopill|(talk)] 12:35, 11 October 2010 (PDT).
the article has been protected
the article has been protected to allow members of the Decent Level Review Team to review the article without it being interrupted. If you wish to change the article, then please post something to the this talk page. [Tacopill|(talk)] 12:40, 11 October 2010 (PDT).
- "Warning: This page is 44 kilobytes long; some browsers may have problems editing pages approaching or longer than 32kb. Please consider breaking the page into smaller sections."
- That's not really a problem. If you look at the other wikis, you'll notice that a lot the major characters' pages will have this come up. It's actually a compliment when you think about it, especially considering the fact that Star Fox games don't go that great into story detail.--TW 07:14, 9 January 2011 (PST)
In the closing of E3 and whatnot, its been confirmed that Fox will appear in the next SSB.
Should we update his artwork to that of SSB4's? Or do we only change the artwork if the game is a)Star Fox based and b)officially licensed by Nintendo?
- We can include the artwork from SSB4 (like youtu.be/rUyoUfy5hGs?t=27s), but those should be supplemental, and adding to; not substituting or replacing, in my opion. For example, we could rotate the character models into the Page Image. [Tacopill|(talk)] 17:37, 17 June 2013 (EDT)
- Oh, well, yes, of course, but what I meant was his official artwork for the game (this) and that artwork could be used instead of his SF 3D appearance in the template, since, so far, this is his latest appearance in any Nintendo game, as of now, anyways.