Welcome to Lylat Wiki's Help Guide! Here, we hope to be able to answer any questions you may have regarding using and editing Lylat Wiki. Note that this guide is an eternal work in progress, so more information will be added as deemed necessary.
Any suggestions for extra information to add to the guide can be placed. Thanks!
- Getting Started - Contains information on creating and editing pages, as well as basic Wiki coding.
- Images - How to upload images and add them to pages.
- Image Sourcing - How to properly credit the images you upload.
- Moving Pages - How to move a page to a different name
- Redirects - How to use redirects.
- References - How to locate, add, and display references in articles.
- Talk Pages - How to edit talk pages properly.
- Templates - How to create and use templates for pages.
- List of Formatting Templates - A list of every formatting template along with the uses of each.
- Userboxes - How to add userboxes to your user page, and how to make a userbox.
- Userbox List - A list of all userboxes with the coding for each listed next to them.
- Protected Pages- General information concerning protected pages.
- Nintendo Article Guidelines - What to and what not to do in a non-Star Fox article.
- Quality Standards - What is expected in an article.
- Image Deletion Policy - Some of the most common reasons an image will be deleted from the Wiki.
- Lylat Wiki:Inter-Wiki Policy - Caveats on issues concerning relations with other wikis hosting similar content.
- Archiving Talk Pages - If a talk page is getting too long, it should be archived. Find out how here.
- Making a Custom Signature - All of those cool custom signatures you see people with? Here's how you make one of your own.
- Merging Pages - Combining several pages into one article.
- Help:HTML - Listing of used HTML prompts.
- Administrators - Who are they and what do they do?