|Hello Roy, and welcome to Lylat Wiki! We're psyched to have you here editing with us, friend! Just a few things to help you get started:
- Help guides - To learn how to edit.
- Welcome - To learn how to navigate, edit and a whole bunch more stuff
- Areas of the Wiki - A Guide to how the wiki is broken on up.
- Staff - If there's trouble or you need some help, call one of these guys and gals!
- What Lylat Wiki is not - To learn what is not allowed on the wiki, and what distinguishes us from other Star Fox wikis.
- Resources - Some important resources you can use to help us improve articles.
|Feel free to ask any staff members if you have questions! Glad to have you with us!
When you get a chance
Hey, when you get a chance, can you please look at this discussion and feel free to join in on it as well. [Tacopill|(talk)] 12:36, 15 May 2011 (PDT).
Hi Roy! --AnyGuy 17:35, 22 May 2011 (PDT)
Hai there. --RoyboyX 17:44, 22 May 2011 (PDT)
RE: Just to tell you
Yeah, unfortunately it became impossible to submit things at the end of last September. Luckily the forums are still up for now... The place rarely received new members, but at least the ones already there were dedicated. It's really sad to see it go, the place was important to me :'( DarkSamus89 00:27, 13 December 2011 (PST)