From Lylat Wiki, your source on Star Fox information. By Fans, for Fans.Jump to navigationJump to search
The Battle Begins Notes
- Slippy and Fox were close friends during Fox's academy days.
- The Battle Begins takes place ten days after the team leaves Sauria, meaning Sauria is canon in the rebooted universe (though the events of Adventures are not).
- Andross and Corneria were already at war for years.
- Gamepad aiming is explained by new visor tech for the pilots.
- Andross's forces use teleportation to bypass Corneria's defenses. They go after Pepper instead of trying to destroy the city.
- Slippy uses Peppy's good luck charm to make missiles mimicking Pepper's life signs.
- Pepper sends a secret transmission to Peppy after the mission, urging him to handle the situation and keep the truth a secret from his teammates.
Star Fox Zero Notes
- The Laser follows the same rules as SF64, but hyper lasers are lost after taking a few hits. Not sure if double can be lost, but I'm pretty sure you can't break your wings.
- Androsa page doesn't exist yet. First boss in game; essentially a big flying saucer. Can beat by destroying the large... radar dishes? Can also be beaten by flying inside and destroying the core. Gives mission accomplished and a medal(?) for destroying the core.
Fox McCloud Star Fox Zero and SSBU sections
- Split up The Battle Begins and Zero into separate sections?
- The Battle Begins is essentially the first mission of Zero with added story information. Is it really worth separating the two for that?
- Confirm any changes to canon backstory in the Zero continuity.
Star Fox Zero
Star Fox Zero maintains Fox's backstory but retells the events of Star Fox 64 with different events. Fox is once again the leader of the Star Fox team, having brought the team out of retirement after his father's death.